Minnesota DISCOVERY Tours Welcomes You to Our World
On a Minnesota DISCOVERY Tour you can:
- Discover what’s been lost
- Discover what’s been hidden
- Discover what’s been forgotten
- Discover what’s been missed
- Discover what’s been overlooked
Join Us For:
Maximize Your Experience
What We Do:
Minnesota DISCOVERY Tours conducts small group tours of Minnesota. We take you to “places far less traveled” which are “far from the maddening crowds”. We offer only a limited number of Tours per year. In 2012 Minnesota DISCOVERY Tours will be providing just 10 opportunities for you to experience the unknown Minnesota. We begin touring around Memorial Day and end around Labor Day. If interest warrants, We will add a Fall Colors tour that will coincide with the peak of Fall colors in Northern Minnesota (See Specials).
What We Offer:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- A Pre-Trip Orientation Dinner
- Round Trip Ground Transportation (We use 7 -15 passenger A/C Vans),
- Knowledgeable Guides throughout,
- Lodging and Accommodations,
- Most meals (varies by tour type), snacks & complimentary beverages,
- Entrance fees to State Parks
- Entrance fees to MN Historical Society Sites/Museums (good for one year),
- Camping and Outfitting Equipment,
- An Official and Exclusive Minnesota Discovery or BuckSnort Tour-shirt.
One Amazing Adventure
Who We Are:
- We are a small family owned business; the Hughes Family of Eagan, Minnesota.
- We operate out of Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota commonly referred to as the Twin Cities.
- We are committed to providing amazing adventures, new learning opportunities, great environmental enjoyment and just plain fun.
- We believe the “small is beautiful approach” can maximize your experience and minimize your hassles.
- We refuse to use a cattle car large group tour approach of “herd’em in and herd’em out” just to maximize profits. Individual tour groups are limited to 15 individuals.
- We think that you will, do more, see more, hear more, feel more and share more on a Minnesota DISCOVERY Tour.
Make Minnesota a Mecca for the World Traveler.